Sunshine tag! I was nominated by Hannah and Em, follow their wonderful blogs too! I have combined the tag questions once again 🌻
1)If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have?
Perhaps a panda as they are my favourite animals. They seem to be very chill and lounge about quite a bit, they are very cute too. I do also love German shepherds and huskies too as I have a soft spot for bigger dogs!
2) what is your nickname? I have specific ones with specific friends but generally Larry, Laris.
3) what is your favourite Tv show? I have so many and it seems to change all the time but at the moment I love Murdoch mysteries as I love murder murder mysteries anyway, plus this one is so funny, easy to watch and has some very memorable characters. I also love the Man in the High castle (it’s so amazing), An Idiot abroad (hilarious) , Ripper street, Quacks, Have I got News for you and Mad men, (no I haven’t shut up about it yet!)
4) Do you believe in soul mates? Yes I do!! When you look at some of the situations that couples meet in, it seems like too much of a coincidence. I guess though you make these situations for yourself by taking the opportunities life gives you but I do like to think of soul mates as it’s quite a romantic idea.
5) Dream holiday? I have a list of places I want to visit when I’m older but I would like to travel around Thailand and Asia more as I love it there so much! I would love to go on a history tour of Europe to the Acropolis,to Delphi, the Coliseum in Rome etc as I think you guys realise by now that I love History!
6) Favourite book? I have a few actually! I love the White Queen series by Philippa Gregory, Child 44 by Tom Rob Smith, Emma by Jane Austen, To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
7) Tea or coffee? Tea always especially green tea.
My palette doesn’t seem able to appreciate coffee fully although I do love coffee cake. Tea puts me in the right mood and relaxes me too, it’s a great start to your day:)
8) Have you read the Harry Potter books? Yes all of them! I remember in year 4 or year 5 we had to go to the high school of my junior school to rehearse Bugsy Malone. I had lots of small parts meaning me and friends would be on stage at different times. I remember getting through so many Harry Potter books in these rehearsals as there is only so many times you can watch a musical and enjoy it!
9)What goal do you have for the future? For the short term to do well in my A levels and get into uni to do law. Also, to grow my blog and do more volunteering with charities. In the long term, to become a successful lawyer, have a family and be happy I guess.
10) What did you want to be when you were younger? I wanted to be a doctor for a long time as I liked the idea of being able to help people even in a small way and I thought it was a very cool job too!