5 ways to stay calm in anxious situations
When you are in an anxious situation, it can be so difficult to map out your next moves. Here are a few of my tips which seem to help me.
This is a collaboration with the lovely Tamzin on Tamzinlena.co.uk 🦋 Go and read the post on her blog after you have read this one! I hope this is helpful to some of you.
1) Breathing is key!!! It is important to try to get back into a normal breathing routine as soon as you can. There are lots of apps to help with this if you are having a a panic attack or if you feel extremely anxious. Breathe2relax is a good free app or you could try meditation on Happify.
2) Try to find a drink or a snack to calm you down. This could give you much needed brain sugar or even help to calm you down.
3) If you have any herbal teas or droplets use them!! These can be very good at calming someone down quickly without using medicine and they are relatively easy to get hold of!
I use: the rescue remedy drops, green tea but lots of other natural cures can be helpful!
4) If you are in class try explain your situation to your teacher, if you are in a crowd ask politely for people to move out. When you are in a very anxious it could be best to move out of it. If you can co continue with the above tips then go for it!
5) Try to find a friend to help you or ring someone- a familiar voice with normal conversation might help you to focus on the positives in life!
Sending you all good vibes, Larissa 🌸
P.s. Social media🌸🌻