– You might be a shy person but that doesn’t mean you can’t become more self confident or do activities in daunting social situations
– Some friends stay, some friends might go but that is all to do with growing up
– Don’t focus on what other people are doing or saying, you don’t live your life for others, just focus on you basically
– Don’t be afraid to admit your struggles with mental health, it’s nothing to be ashamed of!
– Never be ashamed of having unusual interests; this is what makes you unique!
– Don’t be ashamed of admitting you have worked hard for something, a strong work ethic is always commendable
– Hard times do come in life, (quite often all at the same time) but you do have the strength and determination to get through it
– Ambition is commendable but don’t let your goals rule your life
– Don’t waste time on negative or toxic people, if they aren’t going to be there for you as a friend should, it’s best to let them go
– Tea or more specifically green tea and Call the Midwife can always make me feel better (even if it is a little better)
– Pilates and mindfulness can make a huge difference to anxiety. It is also very important to bare in mind during long periods of revision
– Travelling is one of the most amazing activities, meeting different types of people, eating unique foods and visiting different sights really does help you to grow as a person